** Please include a position summary for all positions
This position supports the AFLCMC Center Information Technology Officer (ITO) and provides the Center Commander with the capability and insight to better manage enterprise-level information technology (IT) capabilities.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Elicit detailed business workflow needs to support the business process identification;
• Facilitate and guide sessions to generate outcome-based (actionable) requirements based on the business process identification;
• Develop, utilize and maintain process flow diagrams and notional training requirements;
• Create, update, or revise and review knowledge management practices, procedures, or documents;
• Provide functional support for workflow solutions;
• Identify usability issues, and;
• Create supporting materials such as business case study, current business use-case model, target business use-case model, flow diagrams, notional training requirements, and other documentation necessary to support the business process analysis function.
• Use SharePoint Online API and JSOM resources to develop and maintain applications and sites
BS + 3 years’ relevant experience or AA + 7 years’ relevant experience
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Please note: Final compensation for this position will be determined by various factors such as the Federal Government contract labor categories and contract wage rates, relevant work experience, specific skills and competencies, geographic location, education, and certifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities